Spring Level Loader Pallet Pal 360
The faster safer easier way to load and unload pallets.
Same side operation providing minimal reaching bending and stretching.
The Pallet Pal 360 Spring Level Loaders automatically adjust the height of pallet as boxes are added or removed, eliminating bending, reaching and stretching. With loads kept at a correct and constant height, workers can build and break down pallet loads quickly and easily, with minimum effort or risk of injury.
Health and safety will lie at the core of your business. The Pallet Pal 360 will be an addition to your packing area which will benefit the workforce as well as increasing productivity. The durability of our products to give you years of safe, trouble-free operation; the flexibility of our solutions and services that allow you to focus on your core business, keeping your operations running smoothly and your staff active content and safe.
The Pallet Pal 360 has a built-in low-friction bearing supported turntable that allows same side working. The workers simply rotate the load so they can remain in one spot throughout the loading and unloading process.
- The unit automatically adjusts as product is added or removed
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 2000 kg
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient height
- Proven mechanical mechanism design maintains level under uneven loading
- Damper to provide smooth, gradual raising and lowering, without overrun or bounce
- Extremely stable base, the unit does not need to be fixed in position.
- Integral fork pockets for easy relocation
- Supplied with a choice of calibrated spring combinations.
- Spring changes (if necessary) are fast and easy, no tools required
- Meets all relevant UK and Eu standards including EN1570-2011.